- Skills Development Facilitators are responsible for the establishment and development of a training committee.
- The analyzing of Sector Skills Plans, business growth plans, Human Resource development plans and BEE strategies to identify how each leads to training priorities.
- Promoting of a learning culture within your organization.
- Consultative role to the strategic planning and decision making processes of skills development.
- Tracking the implemented training interventions to ensure the training benefits the organization.
- Performing Needs Analysis Reports and Skills Audits.
- Facilitating effective communication between the SETA and organization.
- Apply for the Levy Grant Schemes.
- Completing all necessary documents required by the SETA.
- Identifying the most suitable training interventions and service providers.
- Advise employers on the quality assurance requirements set out by the relevant SETA.
- Communicate all upcoming interventions or changes affecting the skills planning.
- The Skills Development Facilitator takes the time to get to know your organization and your people in order to understand where the company is and where it aims to go.
- Should a training committee be appointed, the Skills Development Facilitator seeks to involve the committee in all plans and steps for them to understand the processes and requirements for effective skills development.
- The SDF evaluates all aspects of the company, including income generation systems, market changes and training opportunities to better equip the employer and team for future possibilities.
- Your appointed SDF’s investigates the development of career paths through training that will benefit the learners and the organization.
- All prior training is evaluated and the implementation thereof is reviewed to identify whether learners have benefited from the training.
Gain access to one of Business Made Simple’s Online Skills Development Resources. Business Made Simple has a library of 800 business resources that are freely available for our customers. Download a complimentary copy of “Frequently Asked Questions on Skills Development” by the Services SETA.
Our focus is to empower attendees, to effectively plan for Skills Development, implement Skills Development correctly and track the process to attain maximum Return on Investment for the organisation to claim back from skills grants.
Join us at an interactive and practical ABC’s of Skills Development Workshop during 2016 and receive your complimentary Skills Development Dictionary.
I NEED HELP WITH SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Complete the form on the right to schedule a 35 minute no obligation consultation with one of our Skills Development Specialists and let us find out how we can help you understand skills development while simplifying your life, reducing stress levels and enhancing your bottom line.