Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them?
You must go beyond simply delivering your product, and develop strong relationships with your customers. Business Made Simple’s Customer Service programme is focused on assisting your staff to excel at customer service, cope with the changing consumer environment, manage stress and create sustainable client relationships.
This is a step-by-step programme designed to take any team member of any organization and develop their personal skills to create a Championship Team.
This programme will bring benefits such as:
- Adopt a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers.
- Develop skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively.
- Listen effectively, ask questions and summarize to respond fully to a customer request.
- Identify ways you can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations.
- Practice how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience.
What the Workshop covers
Customer Service is no longer negotiable. Get the upper hand by making customer service a priority.
Business Made Simple’s Customer Service Programs are designed to develop the essential people skills that are at the heart of quality customer care to attain maximum Return on Investment for the organisation.
- What is Customer Service?
- Internal vs external customers
- Meeting customer expectations
- You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression
- Customer Service standards
- Proper communication
- Telephone skills and techniques
- Managing the Talkative Caller
- Dealing with Difficult Callers
- Increasing Your Assertiveness
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Conflict
- The Problem Solving Process
- 7 Steps to problem Solving
- The Recovery Process
- And a lot, lot more…
SUPER SKILLS FOR CALL CENTRES
The impact of poor customer relations can be felt directly on the bottom line. To delight your customers, your staff needs to think like them, respond to their needs and deliver promises.
Key outcomes of this intervention:
- Up skill centre agents to increase sales engagement levels / effectiveness, revenue generation and closing ratios.
- Increase centre agents’ ability to connect more effectively and have “real conversations” with clients.
- Ensure training has a measurable effect on sales and engagement levels.
- Bring a higher level of fun and positive energy into the call centre and training.
- Ensure that training is conducted so as to minimise impact on the call centre operations.
Business Made Simple’s Customer Service Programmes are designed to develop the essential people skills that are at the heart of quality customer care to attain maximum Return on Investment for the organisation.
HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS
This workshop will help you to understand difficult behavior and give you in-depth tools on how to effectively handle difficult individuals and resolve conflict.
You and your staff will develop the skills to minimize misinterpretation and misunderstanding while helping you to concentrate your energy on problem-solving. Through this workshop you will establish yourself and your brand as a strong problem solver with excellent people skills. Win more rapport, cooperation and respect.